6.x template file

All,

      For the sake of clarity, I believe that the master template for 6.x guides is the file LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott, in the Nextcloud folder LibreOffice Documentation > English > Contributor Resources.

      Please could anybody who thinks otherwise provide information about an alternative location?

Regards,

Steve

Hi,

there is some confusion, yes, as can be seen on the page
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

Covers for guides of same-release modules or suite (i.e. 6.4) seem not
follow the same cover template (just looking at the size of "6.4" on those
preview pics).

Some design unification/check prior to publication is probably welcome.

Lp, m.

V V sre., 20. maj 2020 ob 12:03 je oseba Steve Fanning <