Hello Everybody,
The base Guide 6.4 is progressing well. I have updated chapter 0-6 ad chapter 9. I am working on
chapter 7. Dan has done the review of chapter 0 & 1. He is currently working on the epub version of
base guide 6.2. It would be best if someone will review the rest chapters. The sooner we complete
the 6.4 version, we will get more time for v7.0.

Pulkit Krisha