Hi Leo,

Thanks for your helpful comments on Chapter 6 (Printing, Exporting,
E‑mailing, and Signing). I have actioned them and returned the document to
the Draft folder ready for second review.

I have also updated the section entitled “Controlling printing” so that it
now describes the layout of the Windows version of the Print dialog, with a
statement that the layout of the dialog may be quite different on other
installations. I believe this was the course of action recommended at the
last Documentation Team meeting.

Regards,

Steve