6.4 Calc Guide – Reviewers Needed!

All,

The 6.4 Calc Guide is progressing well, with 13 of the 17 chapters now
updated and available for review. The other 4 will be ready soon.

Leo Moons has kindly performed the first review of 5 chapters, so they need
a second review. The other 8 completed chapters haven’t been reviewed yet.

If you have any time available, please consider reviewing one or more of
these chapters so that we can get the document completed as soon as is
possible.

Many thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

Regards,

Steve

I will see what I can do.
I will start with the Preface and Getting started.

Regards, Kees