Hi Peter,
Peter Schofield schrieb am 08-May-20 um 15:54:
First draft of Chapter 9 Adding and Formatting Text Draw Guide Version 6.4 is now in the Drafts
folder ready for review and comment.

I have upload the file with my comments.

In general, you should consider to skip all things, which are already explained in Getting Started or Writer guild. There are so many things about text, which are specific to Draw, that you otherwise will end up with a huge chapter.

Kind regards
Regina