Base Guide 6.4 Reviews

I have uploaded BG6400 Preface to the feedback folder with my comment, strong opinion.

I have also downloaded BG6401 Introduction to Base. ETA its return is in 5 days. The Guide Status has been updated.

Dan

I have uploaded BG6401 Introduction to Base to the feedback folder. There are some minor changes; both Show and Record were selected before working on this chapter.

Now for a couple of days working on the epub version for Base Guide 6.2.

Dan

I have downloaded BG6402 Creating a Database. I should complete the first review by Wednesday evening. The Guide status has been updated.

I have completed the creation of a ePUB version for Base Guide 6.2. This file is in the feedback folder. I added it to the Guide status. It would not have taken so long, but it took a while to locate the style problem for centering the screenshots.

Dan

It turns out that base guide 6.2 epub version is not quite ready for publishing. The back cover is presently between the front cover and content. I will be correcting this in the morning. It is a minor style change.

Dan

The error has been fixed with the back cover now at the back of the guide. It is now uploaded to the feedback folder.

Dan

BG6402 Creating a Database has been uploaded to the feedback folder for a second review.  However, as I write thing I remember that a couple of paragraphs needs to be rewritten because of an email I got from Robert regarding this. I will be returning this as soon as I finish the modifications.

Dan

BG6402 Creating a Database has been uploaded to the feedback folder for a second review.  However, as I write thing I remember that a couple of paragraphs needs to be rewritten because of an email I got from Robert regarding this. I will be returning this as soon as I finish the modifications.

Dan

Problem fixed.

Dan