Hi. I had a problem with access, and I was going to see what can be done... but you finished it!

I'll try to be on today's meeting.
A few things feedback wise...

The guide is pretty clean but a bit large for Get Started...

The images and captions need some guidelines for consistency.

Most importantly - the text under images are not consistently placed with the image.

One way to solve this with style is to have a bounding box of a certain size, then image width will
not matter and captions will always align to the left border of the bounding box.

There are other ways. I'll try to explain more in the meeting if there is time.

Great work getting this out!

P.S. I liked icons for notes, caution, tip etc. The tip icon could use improvement.

Thanks!