Hello, wrong download links in the blogpost. Please repair it.
Thanks
Zdenek

On 07. 05. 20 0:52, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Thanks Jean for the update.

The blog post:
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2020/05/06/the-new-getting-started-guide-6-4/

The wiki page now has the 6.4 links:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Getting_Started_with_LibreOffice

The documentation website:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

Thanks to all the team for the great work!

Olivier

Em 06/05/2020 19:11, Jean Weber escreveu:
A corrected version of the full book PDF and ODT have been uploaded to
the Published folder of Getting Started 6.4, replacing yesterday's
copies. I found and fixed some other minor errors as well as those
mentioned by others.

Unless someone else finds more errors, I think it's ready for release.

Jean