I'm sorry if I have given the wrong impression but you should not assume
that we are discussing a bug or a regression in this instance.

Regards,

Steve

On Wed, 6 May 2020 at 14:22, Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 3:47 PM Stephen Fanning <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com

wrote:

Do any of the other guides contain descriptions of how a feature used to
work simply to highlight that it’s different now? For now, I’ve omitted
the
note; if you feel strongly about it then feel free to ask others via the
mailing list for alternative opinions.

Thanks again for your comments.

Regards,

Steve

Hello Steve,
I have done similar thing in base guide in many places. Base has many
regressions and it is impossible to maintain the things which do not work
in a particular version and remove them from that version of guide. It also
happens that most bugs are fixed in minor releases. So most of the time, I
have written as if the bug is not there and included a note to state the
versions in which I found that very concept to not work. But Calc, is much
stable than Base so you may wish to follow another practice.

Pulkit Krishna