   I notice that this figure was added to BG6200. I have a few questions. Why use a dialog in Calc as an example? Why not use an example in Base? Was this a dialog that come with LibreOffice, or might it be a window's variation? I can not find it in the Debian version at all. (I looked for it in Calc.) This using LibreOffice versions 6.2.8.2 and 6.4.4.1.

   Earlier today, I signed out this file and updated the Guide Status. I left an other comment that will need to be addressed. Other than that, the Preface is ready to be returned if the problem in the first paragraph can be resolved.

Dan