Hi Leo,

Thanks for the comments on chapters 4 and 5. I have addressed these (apart
from notes below), removed the tracked changes, and put the latest versions
in the Draft folder ready for 2nd review.

Exceptions are:

   1. In Chapter 4 (Styles and Templates), at step 2 just after Figure 19.
   You wondered why the text “Template > Spreadsheet” had been deleted. If you
   right-click on a default template in the Templates dialog, then the context
   menu contains a menu option that is simply “Reset Default” – hence the text
   deletion.
   2. In Chapter 5 (Using Graphics), at step 2 in section entitled
   “Inserting an image from the clipboard” at the top of page 7. You asked,
   “As the paragraph refers to copy an image from a LO document, isn’t it the
   same operation for all modules?” I have not implemented any change because
   the introductory paragraph above step 1 reads “Using the clipboard, you can
   copy images into a Calc spreadsheet from another LibreOffice document and
   from other programs”. The reference to “other programs” means that this
   step should not try do define the detailed step(s) for copying an image
   into the clipboard. The “other program” could be anything!
   3. In Chapter 5 (Using Graphics), at step 2 after Figure 8. The document
   states that when you choose a tool on the Drawing toolbar, the Formatting
   toolbar is replaced by the Drawing Object Properties toolbar. You suggested
   adding the text “becoming a floating toolbar”. I suspect that this addition
   is only true if the Drawing Object Properties toolbar was floating last
   time it was displayed – when I did the actions specified the toolbar was
   docked. I therefore propose not to add the additional words.

I hope these exceptions are okay. If not, get back to me.

Regards,

Steve