Hello Everybody,
The first few chapters of Base Guide 6.4 is ready for review. Only 1 review
is needed for them as they have not changed much. Anybody, please take them
for review.

I said in one of my las emails that I will send a separate email
regarding my plans about 7.0 book but now I have decided that I will write
an odt document on it and upload it to nextcloud in base folder.
Pulkit Krishna