Yes I agree with your suggestions. We should add a little section on Python
A2B in Macros chapter of Base Guide 6.4.
In v7,0  a presentation of other supported scripting languages, such as
BeanShell, JavaScript and
Python can be copied from 'Getting Started' & 'Calc' Guides where such
content is already present.In that book I want to make a seperate chapter
on A2B in which more detailed examples and both basic and python could be
documented.
Pulkit Krishna

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:39 PM LibreOfficiant <