Greetings,

I have uploaded Chapter 5 in drafts folder with the naming convention as
per the LibreOffice guidelines but I see that in excel tracker someone has
taken that for review already without uploading the same in the draft
folder.
I'm unable to delete the one I uploaded with my initial, could anyone
please help out with deleting the
file WG6405-FormattingPages_1_SB_20200504.odt from drafts folder.

Kind regards
Shravani