I agree with the suggestion to do a quick update from v6.2 to v6.4,
with only one review necessary.
Jean

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 1:05 PM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com> wrote:

Now that the Base Guide 6.2 has been published, I am thinking about the
next version of Base Guide. As it has been decided that we would rewrite
the complete Base Guide for version 7.0, so it would take time. Since v6.4
has got almost no change in Base, so I propose that all the chapters
shouldn't go for 2 reviews. Only the chapters with significant changes
should go for the two review system. Rest of the chapters can be just
updated by me and declared as published. They can be checked for formatting
errors if anyone wants but they should be quick.This will publish the 6.4
book quickly and would give us more time to work on 7.0 book. Another way
can be that we simply ommit the v6.4 book. I don't want to go with the
second way for a reason:- All the guides including GS, WG, CG, DG, IG, MG
are going to have a v6.4(I am not sure about the impress book). Since 6.4
is the last member of 6.x series, so it would be good if every guide has a
version 6.4. So, Even if we have no change in Base in 6.4, we should
publish it. For v7.0, I have a long plan which I will send in an seperate
email.
Pulkit Krishna