Getting Started Guide

Hello Everybody,
I wanted to know which is the more updated copy of chapter 8 of GS? One
which is in feedback folder or the one in drafts folder? I am not
familiar about the procedure followed in GS. Both the files do not have
Dan's initials. I wanted to take the file for its fourth review.
Pulkit Krishna

The file in GS 6.4 Feedback has Dan's initials and a date of 2 May 2020.

Hi. I had a problem with access, and I was going to see what can be done... but you finished it!

I'll try to be on today's meeting.
A few things feedback wise...

The guide is pretty clean but a bit large for Get Started...

The images and captions need some guidelines for consistency.

Most importantly - the text under images are not consistently placed with the image.

One way to solve this with style is to have a bounding box of a certain size, then image width will not matter and captions will always align to the left border of the bounding box.

There are other ways. I'll try to explain more in the meeting if there is time.

Great work getting this out!

P.S. I liked icons for notes, caution, tip etc. The tip icon could use improvement.

Thanks!

A lot of companies choose a Getting Started Guide to be a Quick Start guide
which is ONE PAGE! Also, they use drawings to escape language barriers to
keep it simple even when it is not so simple.

Thanks MW for the comment!