Base 6.2 Guide full book needs checking

I've uploaded the compiled Base 6.2 Guide to the Published folder and
replaced most of the chapters in that folder with amended ones
(correcting minor things I found while compiling, like numbered lists
that didn't restart).

Please check the PDF to see if it's complete and has no glaring
errors. I had a quick look but I may have missed something. Also, the
NextCloud was throwing up error messages, so it's possible the
uploaded file might have errors.

I will not be producing a printed copy of this book any time soon,
because Lulu (where the other books have been done) has just
completely revised their website and publishing process and a lot of
things no longer work. They say they're working on fixing it.

Jean

Hi Jean
I just did a high level overview and could not spot any problems.
Regards
*GAMO NANA Servais Randolph*,
"Au service du pauvre et du malheureux"
TEL: +237 697518768

Pulkit spotted a minor error, which I have now fixed and replaced the
ODT and PDF in NextCloud.
-Jean

Hello Jean,
I have taken chapter 8 of GS for its fourth review. After that you can
compile that book also.
Pulkit Krishna

Hi, all,

I think that GS chapter still hasn't had its styles updated.

Lp, m.

V V pon., 4. maj 2020 ob 05:05 je oseba Pulkit Krishna <