Hi Jean
I just did a high level overview and could not spot any problems.
Regards
*GAMO NANA Servais Randolph*,
"Au service du pauvre et du malheureux"
TEL: +237 697518768

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 12:43 PM Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

I've uploaded the compiled Base 6.2 Guide to the Published folder and
replaced most of the chapters in that folder with amended ones
(correcting minor things I found while compiling, like numbered lists
that didn't restart).

Please check the PDF to see if it's complete and has no glaring
errors. I had a quick look but I may have missed something. Also, the
NextCloud was throwing up error messages, so it's possible the
uploaded file might have errors.

I will not be producing a printed copy of this book any time soon,
because Lulu (where the other books have been done) has just
completely revised their website and publishing process and a lot of
things no longer work. They say they're working on fixing it.