I have done final formatting/reviewing/editing of Chapter 7 and placed
it in the Published folder. I tidied up some of the English, mainly
typos and some missing words.
I will start compiling the full book and drop in Chapter 9 when it is finished.

Jean

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 12:18 PM Pulkit Krishna