I have finished formatting Chapter 9, Macros. I corrected many small
typos and other errors but did not record those.
I did record a bigger change to the info on customizing a toolbar in
the "Securing your database" section (p. 64), which had an out of date
image of the Customize dialog.
I also left several questions about things I did not understand.
The file is in the Feedback folder for BG6.2.

I will work on Chapter 7 now.

Jean

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:12 PM Pulkit Krishna