Hi Peter,

Peter Schofield schrieb am 01-May-20 um 11:37:
I have just completed a draft version of Chapter 7 3D Objects.

I have uploaded my review to the draft folder.

Besides my changes and comments there: I would like a different structure. Currently you are switching between 3D scenes and the 3D mode created with the tool Toggle Extrusion several times. It would be easier to understand and write if you made two completely separate sections, one for "3D mode created with the Toggle Extrusion tool" and one for "3D scene".

Kind regards
Regina