Hi Peter,

Peter Schofield schrieb am 01-May-20 um 11:37:
I have just completed a draft version of Chapter 7 3D Objects. Whilst creating this chapter I can
across a problem with 3D Effects and I have submitted a bug report on compatibility issues between
macOS Catalina and LibreOffice Version 6.4.

Number of the bug report?

However, I believe that someone should have a serious look at 3D Effects to improve it.

+1

But "someone" is the problem. Because Microsoft Office does not have this feature and so this area is not needed for converting documents, you will hardly find a sponsor.

Kind regards
Regina