I have just completed a draft version of Chapter 7 3D Objects. Whilst creating this chapter I can
across a problem with 3D Effects and I have submitted a bug report on compatibility issues between
macOS Catalina and LibreOffice Version 6.4. However, I believe that someone should have a serious
look at 3D Effects to improve it.

The 3D Effects dialog, when you can get it open, needs a great deal of improvement so that it is
easier to understand what is going on. The dialog does not give a clear indication as to what what
option or effect is switched on or off. This makes it very difficult to add effects to a 3D object
that you create. I think that something like radio buttons or sliding switches are used in the 3D
Effects dialog making it easier to see what is switched on.

Can someone investigate this.

I have no programming skills to do this. Just a user who is getting to know Draw.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com