Hi Dan,

I know that I got very discussed trying to make it work until the bug
was reported to me. I just do not want anyone else to have to go through
what I did without getting the results they expect.

So give a hint for the buggy behavior. In the Handbuch there are tables
called HINWEIS. I would prefer to write down the buggy behavior there.

For example another buggy behavior, which appeared and disappeared in
LO-Versions (and in AOO): Report-Builder could show charts, but there
have been versions, where no charts could be shown. So I have written a
special chapter for error sources in Report Builder. But the chapter for
charts has been there the whole time.

Regards

Robert
--