OK will do. Jean

On Fri, 1 May 2020 at 12:18 Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello Everybody,
I have taken a look at the file BG6207 reviewed by Dan. When he wrote that
he has rewritten the whole section of mailmerge due to the bug of
salutation, then I thought that he meant about substitute of the mailmerge
wizard or a different set of steps which does not include salutation. But
he has not done so and has included a not to address that bug. I have no
problem with that. Infact I also suggested this I think. I have moved the
chapter to the drafts folder after accepting all the changes.

Jean: Now, you can take both chapter 9 and 7 from drafts folder, review
them, upload it to the published folder and compile the final book. I think
you have downloaded the file of ch.7 from the feedback folder. Then, FYI I
have not made any change in that file, I have just accepted all the
changes. So, you can continue using that file for your review also.
Pulkit Krishna

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 7:36 AM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>