Hello Jean,
Sorry for arguing. I also have taken the note of your name's spelling. But,
can you wait for a day before you take BG6207? I want to look at to first.
Then you can review it once again then compile the final book.
Pulkit Krishna

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 7:33 AM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>