Hi Pulkit,

I agree with Robert. Oliver said that we should write believing that the
bugs are non existent. So I propose to let the chapter as it is. By the way
Robert, this may intrest you:-
There are only 4 steps in mailmerge from v6.2 but the handbauch gives 8
steps.

I will have a look at this for the next edition.

If you are planning to write an edition for LO 6.4.*: I would give a
hint Firebird couldn't be choosen as database since LO 6.4.3.2, if
experimental features are set to "On".

Regards

Robert
--