I agree with Robert. Oliver said that we should write believing that the
bugs are non existent. So I propose to let the chapter as it is. By the way
Robert, this may intrest you:-
There are only 4 steps in mailmerge from v6.2 but the handbauch gives 8
steps.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020, 20:13 Robert Großkopf <robert@familiegrosskopf.de>