Hi Pulkit,

I have just uploaded a new section about Access2Base in a file named BG6209-Macros_JPL_20200430.odt (Draft directory of the 6.2 Base Handbook).

It would probably benefit from a rapid review by a native english writer.

I started from the updates made by AHR (Alain Romedenne).

I never used before the template and the proposed styles. So, adapting them to whatever is newer (Jean Webber ?) should improve the result.

Regards.
JPL