Hello Dan,

    I have also downloaded chapter 8, Getting Started with Base. I
should finish this by Tuesday evening (2000UTC). I did not find any
place in the Status spreadsheet to place this information.

 You should add your info on the row under the one for that chapter. The
chapter has gone through a review process, but someone said that it should
go through the process again. I will take it for second review after you
are done with it.
Pulkit Krishna