Good afternoon Team,

As promised during the last documentation team meeting, I have tested and
documented the behavior of Find & Replace Format and Attributes.  I am
attaching it as a Writer document since it was too much information to put
inside an email.  I have summarized the most important findings below.

My conclusion is that replacing attributes is a rare occurrence, but Writer
allows you to replace some attributes with a chosen format in some
instances.  Finding attributes is powerful because you can find ALL line
spacing in a document, for example.  If you used the formats option, you
have to choose a certain line spacing.

Also, I was happy to see that if you choose the Including Styles box,
Writer will find all formatting inside a Paragraph or Character Style.  If
the box is NOT checked, it will only find instances of direct formatting.

I welcome any thoughts, questions, or feedback.

Kind regards,
Toni