Just to make a little historical contrition to this thread,. When it was
decided to make the move from ODF Authors Plone instance to the the TDF
instance of Nextcloud, I established the Nextcloud directory structure
to as closely as possible replicate what we had on the ODF Authors
website with the intention that it would have, in so far as possible,
exactly the the same workflow, as outlined in Jean's workflow diagram
here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/UsingAuthorsWebsite

Obviously much of this original intention has "gone by the board", but
FWIW I strongly recommend the team endeavour to adopt Jean's original
workflow principles. Even though Jean always claimed that organising the
team was like "herding cats", that principle got the job done and gave
us the basis if the documentation we have today.

I will now say goodbye and wish you all to stay safe, stay well and take
very good care of yourselves.

Best Regards
Dave Barton