Hi Steve

No reason apparently. Seems to be a mistake.

Also
1) I regenerated the final PDF of Calc Guide 6.2 in wiki with bookmarks.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:CG62-CalcGuide.pdf
PDF Settings:
* All pages
* lossless compression
* image resolution 300 dpi
* PDF/A 2B
* export bookmark

2) The link on the documentation website will now download the wiki PDF
(compiled by Jean, regenerated by me).

3) I am also refreshing the Published folder of Calc Guide 6.2, as it
was assembled with master document (and contains issues but may be
useful while we works on the new releases).

Regards
Olivier