Hi Kees,

I don't know whether you are right or not.

The workflow description on the Contributor's Guide page on the wiki indicates that when review comments are placed in the Feedback folder, then "the writer (or someone else, depending on book and circumstances) revises draft, removes change tracking up to that point, uploads file to Draft folder."

As we aware, the Contributor's Guide needs updating and this may not reflect current practice.

But it's the best information I have, until somebody can give me a definitive answer!

Regards,

Steve

-----Original Message----- From: kees538@libreoffice.org