Thanks Leo.

I have accepted the changes in the Preface and Chapter 1, and both are back
in the Draft folder ready for a second reveiwer.

With regards to your comment on Chapter 1, page 15 (about changing the
direction of focus movement for the Enter key), I agree that more needed to
be said as per your comment. However I changed the wording you proposed -
please let me know if you aren't happy with what is now written.

Regards,

Steve

Regards,

Steve