6.4 Calc Guide

All,

As discussed and agreed at yesterday’s Documentation Team meeting, I am
planning to create an updated version of the Calc Guide for 6.4. I have
created a suitable folder in NextCloud and put a status tracking
spreadsheet there.

Being in strict lockdown at the moment, I have time on my hands and propose
to implement the changes required myself. This approach will obviously help
avoid distracting others from their current tasks. However, as I update
each chapter and upload it to NextCloud, I hope that other team members
will be willing, and have time, to review the updates.

To get us started, the first draft of the updated Appendix A (Keyboard
Shortcuts) is available for review. This has been significantly changed
since 6.2, including many more of the available shortcuts and explicitly
specifying the key combinations for all operating systems (including
macOS). The scope of the update means that changes from the previous issue
are not tracked in the document. I expect that individuals may feel that
they can only check the shortcuts for one of the operating systems – this
is absolutely fine but please make a note in the tracking spreadsheet to
indicate which OS you’ve used so that we can ensure full coverage before
issue.

Many thanks in advance for all help that you can offer.

Regards,

Steve Fanning