 Hi Olivier,

I am aware that you have been doing some experimentation with the 6.2 Calc
Guide files to investigate problems with the generated PDF.

Have you made any significant changes to any files on your computer that
need to be put back into NextCloud? Or shall I start work on a 6.4 version
using the files in the */LibreOffice Documentation/English/Calc
Guide/6.2/Published* folder in NextCloud?

Regards,

Steve