Ok, no problem.

Le jeu. 23 avr. 2020 4:18 PM, Claire Wood <clairedwood@googlemail.com> a
écrit :

Sure, but it will have to be tomorrow now

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 15:41, randolph gamo <randolph.gamo@gmail.com>
wrote:

Great!
Besides,
the chapter on draw isequally avalaible for a second review.
Would you be generous enough to have an eye on it?
Regards!

Le jeu. 23 avr. 2020 3:38 PM, Claire Wood <clairedwood@googlemail.com> a