Done!

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 14:03, randolph gamo <randolph.gamo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Claire,
Great!
Now you need to modify the guide status file, so that everybody knows the
second review is done.
This is how to do it:

   1. get to the getting started guide 6.4 folder
   2. Open Guide Status GS
   3. At line 10, in the column Rev2, add your initials. In the column
   Return Date, add today's date.
   4. Save the file

If you have any trouble, let me know
Regards.