A reviewer with windows system and a good knowledge of Base Macros is
needed for review of access2base documentation in base guide. I have not
written this portion yet but I want to make sure there is a reviewer who
can add the screenshots as well. I will copy most of the info from A2B
website as I do not have a windows system to test new documentation on.

Drew: After a discussion with Oliver, I have started this work. I know that
you were doiing this work but you are taking too much time and I wanted the
base guide 6.2 to be released as soon as possible because base guide has
not been updated since v4.0. We will make it error free in version 7.0 If
you want to continue with your work then you can write to me.
Pulkit Krishna