Hi Pulkit, all

So we cancel the 12:UTC meeting.

Regards
Olivier

Em 22/04/2020 08:05, Pulkit Krishna escreveu:
Hello Oliver,
There is no need for this. I will send whatever I want to say in the
meeting to the IRC channel at 1200 UTC tomorrow. You or someone else can
convey them I think. No need to organise a separate call just for me. If
anybody else wants to join at 12 UTC then it is OK otherwise no need to do
so.
Pulkit Krishna

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 6:06 PM Olivier Hallot <