 All,

I am considering the changes necessary to upgrade the Calc Guide to 6.4.

One of the issues we chose to ignore in the 6.2 Calc Guide was
multi-threading. The 6.2 Calc Guide contains the following mention of it,
when describing the Tools > Options > LibreOffice Calc > Calculate page:

CPU threading settings section
Enable multi-threaded calculation controls the use of multi-threading /
parallelism, which can be used to speed up LibreOffice Calc calculations on
computers with multiple processing cores.

That’s it in the Calc Guide, and I couldn't readily find anything in the
Help files.

Is there a slightly more detailed explanation anywhere which might
enlighten me further, so that I can in turn include a little more
information for the user?

Regards,

Steve