Hi Claire,
The chapter on impress, of the Getting started guide v6.4 , needs a second
review. It is in the feedback folder there.

Randolph

Le mar. 21 avr. 2020 4:09 PM, Claire Wood <clairedwood@googlemail.com> a
écrit :

Hi All, I am wondering if anyone needs a reviewer. I’ve kept an eye on the
Feedback folders for Draw and Writer but nothing new as yet. Can I have
some direction please? Which author do you want me to support this week?

Thanks

Claire
--
Best wishes