Le 16/04/2020 à 12:25, Peter Schofield a écrit :

Hi Peter,

There is one tool in Draw that appears to have no function at all. This is 3D-Effects.
It appears when you right click on a 3D object and also appears in Visible Buttons.
I have tried using 3D-Effects several times in different situations, but getting no response.
Can this be removed from Draw if it has no function?

I added my own test results to the bug report, but I can not reproduce
your findings, and I tested on a MBPRo. Unfortunately, I don't have
access to any of my MacMinis at the moment.

Irrespective of whether I access the 3D Effects dialog via right mouse
button click on a selected 3D object, or via a corresponding button
added to the Draw toolbar, the 3D Effect dialog is displayed when I call
it. In the second case, I don't even need to have selected an object, it
is sufficient just to have the Draw page containing the 3D object in focus.

Alex