Doodle poll: Doc meeting on Thursday April 23rd

Hi Team

Thanks to all that responded the Doodle poll.

I'd like to suggest the meeting to be split in 2, given the time
availability of the members.

1st call at 12:00 UTC, with myself and Pulkit, plus whoever wants to be
there too.

2nd call at 18:00 UTC with the rest of the team.

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics (see pad for updated topics)
* Status of
- Getting started Guide
- Draw and Impress
- Calc
- Writer
- Base

* Issues and concerns

* LibreOffice Help pages

See you on THURSDAY April 23rd.

Hello Oliver,
There is no need for this. I will send whatever I want to say in the
meeting to the IRC channel at 1200 UTC tomorrow. You or someone else can
convey them I think. No need to organise a separate call just for me. If
anybody else wants to join at 12 UTC then it is OK otherwise no need to do
so.
Pulkit Krishna

Hi Pulkit, all

So we cancel the 12:UTC meeting.