Okay. I have no access to the main website. Will you or someone else with
access update this?

Also, I've since checked some of the other guides. Impress and Draw look
okay. Calc Guide on the wiki is missing contents.

Calc guide on the docs website is okay, and also has a different filename
and size from the copy on the wiki. There is also a separate problem, which
is that there are duplicate book entries on the docs website right now,
with the newer entries just being links to files or folders in NextCloud.
I'm sure Olivier is aware of this.

A quick inspection reveals that individual chapters are also lacking
contents, and the first one I opened (Calc Preface) was not exported
correctly at all (just one partial page).

I don't understand the current process by which guides are assembled,
converted, and uploaded. If it were me, I would store the official chapter
PDFs, complete guides, and complete PDFs in NextCloud (e.g. in subfolders
of Published, based on the current naming scheme). This makes it easy to
tell whether everything is up to date, and lets people copy known good
files rather than converting repeatedly, possibly with errors. It may even
be possible to automate some of this (has anyone tried yet?). But I haven't
seen such a thing for current guides.

--Kenneth