Hi everyone,

On 20/04/2020 10:15, sophi wrote:

Most of them are available in English too.
And as Martin said, they have to be localized before integration,
therefore we should have the scripts available through our localization
workflow.

Happy to help here, but I don't know much about the workflow in the docs
project. What do you need -- eg a plain text file with the script? Or
something on the wiki? If the latter, I can ask Harald (aka Hrbrgr, who
made the video) to add it, as he does a lot of wiki work...

Cheers,
Mike