Hi Olivier, all,
Le 18/04/2020 à 02:00, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Hello MIke

I have embedded TDF videos (made by you!) In the opening pages of the
modules. Works very well. See

https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/scalc/main0000.html?DbPAR=CALC

(Some browsers block YouTube videos, so you may have to relax the
privacy protection to watch the video.)

We only have videos in the online version of the help.

TBH, the quality of the video is excellent and captions wiil make it
universal.. I only think that the subject of file management under
Windows 10 does not fit in the LibreOffice Help.

However many other topics of advanced LibreOffice techniques deserve
videos like this. For example, how to add a TOC in a document, how to
format a page for printing, styles, and so on.

There is already a large collection of videos in French at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/fr that gives a good curriculum.
Most of them are available in English too.
And as Martin said, they have to be localized before integration,
therefore we should have the scripts available through our localization
workflow.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545