Olivier,
Please confirm that my understanding is correct about x-refs to
figures and tables in the user guides: The category name ("Figure" or
Table") should be typed, and the x-ref set to "Numbering" not
"Category and Number". (This is a change from our practice a few years
ago.)

I notice that the Draw Guide chapters Peter S has published (after
Claire's review) have the figure refs done in the old style. I think
they need to be changed, but I wanted to verify this with you first.