Kenneth,
I don't find any notes to myself, other than the general comment that
the Styles and Formatting pane/deck/whatever-it's-called in the
Sidebar is now just Styles. Also I suspect there's some lack of
consistency in the use of sidebar terminology, and in the use of terms
to described tabbed pages in a dialog. I don't remember what our
latest consensus is (if we have one) on these topics, and I'm fairly
sure the Contributors' Guide is no help because it's not been updated.
(I may get around to updating the relevant bits of it, after
researching what it should say - but don't count on that.)

Jean